Flu Shots Available!
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Arlington Urgent Care
3062 Kingsdale Center
Upper Arlington, OH 43221
Click for an interactive map of
Kingsdale Shopping Center
Make an Online
ZipPass™ is a service of
Urgent Care EMR™
Help us serve you better.
Please fill out our
customer service survey.
Welcome to Arlington Urgent Care
Arlington Urgent Care is dedicated to providing quality, convenient, and
- Don’t have a primary care doctor?
- No time to wait for an office visit?
- Is your regular doctor busy?
- Are you an out of town visitor?
- Do you need X-rays or stitches?
- Do you just need a flu/influenza, travel or work vaccination or immunization?
Arlington Urgent Care can do all of this and MORE! See our Services tab for a complete
listing of all the services we offer.
Why choose Arlington Urgent Care?
As a physician only facility, we can treat almost any non-emergency medical illness or injury in house and we can even provide your medications before you leave!
Located in the heart of Upper Arlington in Kingsdale Shopping Center, we have extended hours so we’re here when you need us!
- X-ray- broken bones and sprains
- Suturing and splinting
- Blood testing and IV therapies
- Work/school/sports physicals
- Many medications available at the facility
- Sore and strep throat
- Sinus, Eye and Ear infections
An emergency room visit can cost thousands of dollars
but the cost of an average urgent care visit is much less. Arlington Urgent Care accepts
most insurances so the only cost to you is your co-pay.
Please note that we see urgent non-life threatening problems that need prompt care. In case of a true emergency, you must call 911 or go to the nearest Hospital Emergency Room.